Friday, April 17, 2015

Libgdx ressources and tutorials

Before I'll post my third devlog in the next days I want to write down some websites that collect tons of great libgdx knowledge.

If you are new to libgdx there are some articles that should help you.

Libgdx - Getting Started documentation by badlogic games
Step by step example game by kilobolt

Out of that you need to look at this libgdx forum thread. A nice collection of game development tools. Most of them are open source I think.

If you have a specific problem I'd suggest you the following sites.

libgdx java doc (everything you need to know)
libgdx wiki (lots of useful stuff)
libgdx forum (be friendly and other users will help!)
libgdx reddit (try it!)
You can also try stackexchange there are a lot of libGdx users, too!

These are not the kind of tutorials you are looking for?
Then you should check out the youtube channel of dermetfan. This guy knows how to deal with libgdx.

Well, this are the first links which come to my mind if someone would ask me for them! I hope that this list can help someone. If you have suggestions which links are totally missing here right now - write them in the comments please!
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment