If you can remember, I made some user tests. People asked why the mined ressources come up only if the whole row was cleared. You had to mine four fields before 4 would spawn new.
Thats one big change in the gameplay. It is now much easier to gather the minerals. I don't know wether it's good or not. If you want to see a visualization of what I'm talking about - here is a older screen capture I made just for your!
The goal: collect all the ressources which are listed on top of the stone blocks.
Two small user tests (I showed it to two of my friends) gave me some useful feedback.
What do I want to change now?
- Sexy graphics
- More details (like stone fragments pop up and fall down if you mine a rock)
- Better audio
- Better ressource Spawn
- Traps (like a ice block which freezes other blocks arround it - you can't mine them if they are frozen)
No comments:
Post a Comment