Friday, April 17, 2015

Turbomine Devlog #3

Hey everyone,
welcome to my third devlog. I was able to make some very little progress. The audio button now works if you click on it. So the player can decide if the sound is enabled or not. I also worked on the menu layout. It is corrected and now centered. Out of that the timebar in the top of the game now counts down permanently. Before it just ticked down once a second.

I showed my prototype to friends some days ago. The feedback was positive. Fun fact, most of them had the same suggestions.Which I also noted in this post's draft before I made the tests.
  • A new rock should appear right after the player mined one
  • Better graphics
  • The chances for the right (the requested) ressource should be better
Those three tasks are now my main quests. If they are "done", I'll do more user tests. I'm a bit scared - I really don't do lots of digital painting stuff. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment